Patrick34's rFactor forum
To enjoy my mods and help me to improve them,please Sign In or Register now.

[RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  Peter (GER) on Sat 24 Sep - 17:18

Hello Patrick.

My name is Peter
I'm from Germany



I've got to find a big mistake in the presentation of the vehicles, when it is dark on the track.
It is on the routes Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi.

The body of most vehicles is then dark.
In Singapore even almost black.

Only two teams, the vehicles remain bright.
There are Red Bull, Mercedes and Renault.

Here I have a few pictures:

Red Bull remains bright:



And here the dark vehicles:









I have noticed that there are the vehicles that have a high gloss in the showroom.
For Red Bull and Renault do not have the high gloss in the showroom.
There must be some error in this texture that creates the glow.

Could you eliminate this error ??


Last edited by Peter (GER) on Sat 24 Sep - 19:20; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 47
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-24
Age : 52
Localisation : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  rich54 on Sat 24 Sep - 19:11

Same problem as Peter. Sad

Besides this issue a fantastic mod. Thanks for all your work.

rich54
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Messages : 18
Date d'inscription : 2012-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  ddi23e on Sat 24 Sep - 23:08

ddi23e wrote:Amazing mod guys Cool  Very Happy

Even so I've found a little bug. When I select the first body pack of the manor (pre-belgium), the cameras of the nose appear mixed with the ones of the belgium body pack, both of them. So there are 4 cams on the nose of the car instead of 2.
This is what I mean: http://i.imgur.com/xdF50gf.png

Have you checked that Patrick?
avatar
ddi23e
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Messages : 22
Date d'inscription : 2016-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  ddi23e on Sat 24 Sep - 23:14

Peter (GER) wrote:Hello Patrick.

My name is Peter
I'm from Germany

I've got to find a big mistake in the presentation of the vehicles, when it is dark on the track.
It is on the routes Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi.

The body of most vehicles is then dark.
In Singapore even almost black.

Could you eliminate this error ??

Are you Peter(GER) from WCP Series? If you are, can you tell us if your update of the 2016 mod is going to be released? Thanks
avatar
ddi23e
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Messages : 22
Date d'inscription : 2016-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  Peter (GER) on Sun 25 Sep - 0:22

ddi23e wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:Hello Patrick.

My name is Peter
I'm from Germany

I've got to find a big mistake in the presentation of the vehicles, when it is dark on the track.
It is on the routes Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi.

The body of most vehicles is then dark.
In Singapore even almost black.

Could you eliminate this error ??

Are you Peter(GER) from WCP Series? If you are, can you tell us if your update of the 2016 mod is going to be released? Thanks


I am not a member of WCP team.
I do not know when the update will be created.

I have created only improvements for Mod`s.
Such as the physics of the engine power and the transmission improves.
Or error in the "2015 Track Pack" eliminated.

For this mod of Patrick34, I have also improved the physics of the engine power and the transmission.
The vehicles now provide a top speed of about 362 km / h.   Wink
The physics of tire I have changed because the dimension of the tires were not right.
And I have adapted the Cockpit view of the real view. Cool
avatar
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 47
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-24
Age : 52
Localisation : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  FranS11 on Sun 25 Sep - 1:41

bastoner97 wrote:
FranS11 wrote:
bastoner97 wrote:
FranS11 wrote:
bastoner97 wrote:Guys i have this problem, how can i resolve it? Error loading texture GENERIC_HALO for material generic halo and Error loading global material GENERIC_HALO
Did you try to buy it? Very Happy

rFactor? i have a cracked version; and i also tried to overwrite my .exe with the one into the rar file of the mod but nothing happened
Emn, no, I mean the udpate of the Halo silent


mmmm no, i don't even know what you're talking about mate :/
In the showroom, where you can change the cars, the tyres, the models, etc. Did you buy the update for the Halo instead just put it like you had already bought it? :s

_________________

avatar
FranS11
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 92
Date d'inscription : 2014-05-01
Age : 18
Localisation : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/FS110999

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  FranS11 on Sun 25 Sep - 1:45

Peter (GER) wrote:
ddi23e wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:Hello Patrick.

My name is Peter
I'm from Germany

I've got to find a big mistake in the presentation of the vehicles, when it is dark on the track.
It is on the routes Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi.

The body of most vehicles is then dark.
In Singapore even almost black.

Could you eliminate this error ??

Are you Peter(GER) from WCP Series? If you are, can you tell us if your update of the 2016 mod is going to be released? Thanks


I am not a member of WCP team.
I do not know when the update will be created.

I have created only improvements for Mod`s.
Such as the physics of the engine power and the transmission improves.
Or error in the "2015 Track Pack" eliminated.

For this mod of Patrick34, I have also improved the physics of the engine power and the transmission.
The vehicles now provide a top speed of about 362 km / h.   Wink
The physics of tire I have changed because the dimension of the tires were not right.
And I have adapted the Cockpit view of the real view. Cool
Well, I'm sure that error is in the "night" circuits, they need more "light" then, no? Maybe you guys shall try playing in the morning! Very Happy
But seriously, is very strange that it only happen in the night... Maybe are the shaders... silent

And Peter, could you please upload those "updates" that you've made? I wanna try them! Very Happy

_________________

avatar
FranS11
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 92
Date d'inscription : 2014-05-01
Age : 18
Localisation : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/FS110999

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  ddi23e on Sun 25 Sep - 2:10

FranS11 wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:
ddi23e wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:Hello Patrick.

My name is Peter
I'm from Germany

I've got to find a big mistake in the presentation of the vehicles, when it is dark on the track.
It is on the routes Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi.

The body of most vehicles is then dark.
In Singapore even almost black.

Could you eliminate this error ??

Are you Peter(GER) from WCP Series? If you are, can you tell us if your update of the 2016 mod is going to be released? Thanks


I am not a member of WCP team.
I do not know when the update will be created.

I have created only improvements for Mod`s.
Such as the physics of the engine power and the transmission improves.
Or error in the "2015 Track Pack" eliminated.

For this mod of Patrick34, I have also improved the physics of the engine power and the transmission.
The vehicles now provide a top speed of about 362 km / h.   Wink
The physics of tire I have changed because the dimension of the tires were not right.
And I have adapted the Cockpit view of the real view. Cool
Well, I'm sure that error is in the "night" circuits, they need more "light" then, no? Maybe you guys shall try playing in the morning! Very Happy
But seriously, is very strange that it only happen in the night... Maybe are the shaders... silent

And Peter, could you please upload those "updates" that you've made? I wanna try them! Very Happy

That sounds really good. Can you post here the link of the updates, Peter? Or maybe in a new topic
avatar
ddi23e
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Messages : 22
Date d'inscription : 2016-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  bastoner97 on Sun 25 Sep - 13:15

FranS11 wrote:
bastoner97 wrote:
FranS11 wrote:
bastoner97 wrote:
FranS11 wrote:
bastoner97 wrote:Guys i have this problem, how can i resolve it? Error loading texture GENERIC_HALO for material generic halo and Error loading global material GENERIC_HALO
Did you try to buy it? Very Happy

rFactor? i have a cracked version; and i also tried to overwrite my .exe with the one into the rar file of the mod but nothing happened
Emn, no, I mean the udpate of the Halo silent


mmmm no, i don't even know what you're talking about mate :/
In the showroom, where you can change the cars, the tyres, the models, etc. Did you buy the update for the Halo instead just put it like you had already bought it? :s

Yes but if i buy it and put it off i get some other errors like "Error loading texture GENERIC_GLASS_SPECOCC for material GENERIC_GLASS and Error loading global material GENERIC_GLASS
avatar
bastoner97
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Messages : 6
Date d'inscription : 2016-08-02
Age : 20
Localisation : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  danialrazzaq on Sun 25 Sep - 13:24

Peter (GER) wrote:
ddi23e wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:Hello Patrick.

My name is Peter
I'm from Germany

I've got to find a big mistake in the presentation of the vehicles, when it is dark on the track.
It is on the routes Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi.

The body of most vehicles is then dark.
In Singapore even almost black.

Could you eliminate this error ??

Are you Peter(GER) from WCP Series? If you are, can you tell us if your update of the 2016 mod is going to be released? Thanks


I am not a member of WCP team.
I do not know when the update will be created.

I have created only improvements for Mod`s.
Such as the physics of the engine power and the transmission improves.
Or error in the "2015 Track Pack" eliminated.

For this mod of Patrick34, I have also improved the physics of the engine power and the transmission.
The vehicles now provide a top speed of about 362 km / h.   Wink
The physics of tire I have changed because the dimension of the tires were not right.
And I have adapted the Cockpit view of the real view. Cool
No the cars max speed is 344 km/h

danialrazzaq
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 40
Date d'inscription : 2016-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  Peter (GER) on Sun 25 Sep - 14:20



No, no No
with my new Physics, the vehicles are faster.
The create 360 up to 365 km / h  cheers
avatar
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 47
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-24
Age : 52
Localisation : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  danialrazzaq on Sun 25 Sep - 14:54

Peter (GER) wrote:

No, no No
with my new Physics, the vehicles are faster.
The create 360 up to 365 km / h  cheers
Cool i was searching it, do you have a link please?

danialrazzaq
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 40
Date d'inscription : 2016-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  Peter (GER) on Sun 25 Sep - 15:13

danialrazzaq wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:

No, no No
with my new Physics, the vehicles are faster.
The create 360 up to 365 km / h  cheers
Cool i was searching it, do you have a link please?

look youre PM pls
avatar
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 47
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-24
Age : 52
Localisation : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  FranS11 on Sun 25 Sep - 15:30

Peter (GER) wrote:
danialrazzaq wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:

No, no No
with my new Physics, the vehicles are faster.
The create 360 up to 365 km / h  cheers
Cool i was searching it, do you have a link please?

look youre PM pls
Hey! I wanna them too! :c Laughing

_________________

avatar
FranS11
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 92
Date d'inscription : 2014-05-01
Age : 18
Localisation : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/FS110999

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  rich54 on Sun 25 Sep - 15:36

Just put in Peter's unofficial updates-Thank you. For me, the physics are fantastic-much better car control including throttle response. Thanks again. Very Happy

rich54
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Messages : 18
Date d'inscription : 2012-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  Peter (GER) on Sun 25 Sep - 15:39

FranS11 wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:
danialrazzaq wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:

No, no No
with my new Physics, the vehicles are faster.
The create 360 up to 365 km / h  cheers
Cool i was searching it, do you have a link please?

look youre PM pls
Hey! I wanna them too! :c Laughing

look youre PM, pls Wink
avatar
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 47
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-24
Age : 52
Localisation : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  Peter (GER) on Sun 25 Sep - 15:49

rich54 wrote:Just put in Peter's unofficial updates-Thank you.  For me, the physics are fantastic-much better car control including throttle response.  Thanks again. Very Happy

Thanks for your feedback Laughing
avatar
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 47
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-24
Age : 52
Localisation : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  ddi23e on Sun 25 Sep - 21:34

Peter (GER) wrote:
FranS11 wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:
danialrazzaq wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:

No, no No
with my new Physics, the vehicles are faster.
The create 360 up to 365 km / h  cheers
Cool i was searching it, do you have a link please?

look youre PM pls
Hey! I wanna them too! :c Laughing

look youre PM, pls Wink

Can I have them too? Thanks Smile
avatar
ddi23e
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Messages : 22
Date d'inscription : 2016-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  ispano6 on Mon 26 Sep - 23:59

Peter (GER) wrote:
rich54 wrote:Just put in Peter's unofficial updates-Thank you.  For me, the physics are fantastic-much better car control including throttle response.  Thanks again. Very Happy

Thanks for your feedback Laughing

Can you post a link or new thread?

What is the tyre radius that you changed it to?

ispano6
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Messages : 25
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

probleme texture circuit de nuit

Post  morad16 on Tue 27 Sep - 11:37

salut patrick va tu faire un fix pour le probleme de voiture beaucoup trop sombre sur les circuit de nuit ?????? merci

morad16
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Messages : 2
Date d'inscription : 2016-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  FranS11 on Tue 27 Sep - 20:50

morad16 wrote:salut patrick va tu faire un fix pour le probleme de voiture beaucoup trop sombre sur les circuit de nuit ?????? merci
I have understood that problem is from the shaders, I don't think that'd be fixed soon, or that's what I have understood from a friend. Neutral


_________________

avatar
FranS11
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 92
Date d'inscription : 2014-05-01
Age : 18
Localisation : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/FS110999

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  NB21 on Wed 28 Sep - 19:41

Hey Peter those updates sound great, any chance of sending a download link this way too? Question

NB21
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  NB21 on Thu 29 Sep - 17:13

I've also added in Peter's updates, and I have to agree. The car control is completely transformed; cars feel a lot more planted, yet it's still a challenge to put in a perfect lap time, Thanks for the great physics! I love you

NB21
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  Peter (GER) on Thu 29 Sep - 17:36

NB21 wrote:I've also added in Peter's updates, and I have to agree. The car control is completely transformed; cars feel a lot more planted, yet it's still a challenge to put in a perfect lap time, Thanks for the great physics! I love you

thanks for youre feedback Laughing Laughing
avatar
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Messages : 47
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-24
Age : 52
Localisation : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  rich54 on Thu 29 Sep - 21:42

Peter: Just installed your newest update (v.3)-outstanding. Thanks again.

rich54
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Messages : 18
Date d'inscription : 2012-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASED]F1 2016 by Patrick v1.0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum