Patrick34's rFactor forum
To enjoy my mods and help me to improve them,please Sign In or Register now.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To enjoy my mods and help me to improve them,please Sign In or Register now.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2

+31
CobraGamer
BSDO97
Petrexus
orale
Luis_Marin
DI3GO
NPanic
MotherDawg
Skalpiran
HKDP
sg220578
Rebellion
MrLaney32
HaRdCoReC
Angus94
GIBF4
ChazmR
Loek9703NL
kelsh003
mkukic
Patrick34
Toni Garcia
pl68
Bart14
javirulo007
TanaSiC
MSCAddict1
F1V10
FranS11
rich54
roveer
35 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2 - Page 5 Empty Re: [RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2

Post  Skalpiran Mon 16 Mar - 21:16

Hey Patrick! Is in this mod the mysterious 8 gear? Shocked

Skalpiran
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2 - Page 5 Empty Re: [RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2

Post  FranS11 Tue 17 Mar - 1:42

I know with magic tricks can be accomplished a simulation of the eighth gear, but this isn't physically stable. Razz

FranS11
FranS11
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2 - Page 5 Empty Like he said, your sounds are the best... exept off the blocks...

Post  MotherDawg Tue 17 Mar - 8:58

Hi and THX Pat,

Sounds are great. What I meant by off the blocks is like when the car is park and you blip the throttle. Not Important really as I don't tend to stay at idle very long. :-p

I put up two clip. One on Melbourne from a, I think, F1 2011 track pack (735mb) and one on the WCP 2014 track.

https://youtu.be/6JQBYwbNbt0

The rumble strip inside corner 12 is different on the WCP track... I think my third spring/damper is too stiff.

https://youtu.be/R-GVhlNXnW4

I'm having fun, hope you are.
MotherDawg
MotherDawg
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2 - Page 5 Empty torro rosso and sauber problems

Post  NPanic Tue 17 Mar - 10:15

Patrick34 wrote:Ok,thank you Reb,will check about Safety Car Smile
Some people got also a problem about sauber and toro rosso,anyone have this problem?

yes I have. Actually it says WCCARBODY model or material I don't know, won't load so I can't race with these 2 teams.
And also downloaded the SRL 2015 F1 mod v2.9 and just realised that the cars are all the same as yours and in this mod the sauber and torro rosso wont load just like in yours..i dont know if this is a problem you modders may also be in a kind of partnership Razz
just wanted to ask about a solution for the sauber and torro rosso problem. thanx Very Happy

NPanic
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2 - Page 5 Empty Williams LEDs

Post  DI3GO Tue 17 Mar - 12:16

Hello! congratulations for the mod, I present myself, I'm an admin Spanish league (PDK, LigaPaddock-F1) and probably will use your mod. There is a small bug in Williams, of gears LEDs do not work, yes the display with the speed and running but no lights. This has solution? I remember in other mods from previous years, with the RedBull was the same, having the LEDs on the chassis did not work ... but if not possible, could not add the LEDs at the wheel, though not actually be there? as an improvement for example, is that the driver will use the Williams in my league, the missing ...

PD: In the next version of the mod that comes up and it will be with physical new? in our league we have decided to use the current (2014) so if you get a new version with other physical could not use the new version. If so, and if it is not much work for you, you could make a small fix to the current physical, and so we put them to the next versions? Please
DI3GO
DI3GO
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

http://www.ligapaddock-f1.es

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart14 Tue 17 Mar - 12:57

F1SimulatorManiac wrote:
Bart14 wrote:
F1SimulatorManiac wrote:
Bart14 wrote:Hi!

I couldn't download the mod yet, so I have a question: Is included the new livery of the Red Bull or it's only the Camouflage livery? Thanks!

Just the Camo for now mate. you can see here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Yvr2Kcsag

Thanks for the reply mate!

No problem mate. if you want check my blog and facebook page. thanks.
Checked your blog and added in my favourites! I have a blog too, it's about F1 and other categories, you can visit it here: blogdemotorsports.blogspot.com.es (there's a translator on the right side)

Bart14
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  F1SimulatorManiac Tue 17 Mar - 13:07

Bart14 wrote:
F1SimulatorManiac wrote:
Bart14 wrote:
F1SimulatorManiac wrote:

I couldn't download the mod yet, so I have a question: Is included the new livery of the Red Bull or it's only the Camouflage livery? Thanks!

Just the Camo for now mate. you can see here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Yvr2Kcsag

Checked your blog and added in my favourites! I have a blog too, it's about F1 and other categories, you can visit it here: blogdemotorsports.blogspot.com.es (there's a translator on the right side)

Nice blog mate ! write me on facebook i want to to do something with you.
F1SimulatorManiac
F1SimulatorManiac
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

http://www.f1simulatormaniac.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart14 Tue 17 Mar - 17:04

F1SimulatorManiac wrote:
Bart14 wrote:
F1SimulatorManiac wrote:
Bart14 wrote:
F1SimulatorManiac wrote:

Nice blog mate ! write me on facebook i want to to do something with you.
Sorry, I don't have Facebook Neutral But I can contact with you by e-mail! I send it by MP mate Wink

Bart14
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick34 Tue 17 Mar - 20:18

NPanic wrote:
Some people got also a problem about sauber and toro rosso,anyone have this problem?

yes I have. Actually it says WCCARBODY model or material I don't know, won't load so I can't race with these 2 teams.
And also downloaded the SRL 2015 F1 mod v2.9 and just realised that the cars are all the same as yours and in this mod the sauber and torro rosso wont load just like in yours..i dont know if this is a problem you modders may also be in a kind of partnership Razz
just wanted to ask about a solution for the sauber and torro rosso problem. thanx Very Happy

Please,don't download this mod,it's just a stolen one and packed with another stolen mod...
Wait my new version.

DI3GO wrote:Hello! congratulations for the mod, I present myself, I'm an admin Spanish league (PDK, LigaPaddock-F1) and probably will use your mod. There is a small bug in Williams, of gears LEDs do not work, yes the display with the speed and running but no lights. This has solution? I remember in other mods from previous years, with the RedBull was the same, having the LEDs on the chassis did not work ... but if not possible, could not add the LEDs at the wheel, though not actually be there? as an improvement for example, is that the driver will use the Williams in my league, the missing ...

PD: In the next version of the mod that comes up and it will be with physical new? in our league we have decided to use the current (2014) so if you get a new version with other physical could not use the new version. If so, and if it is not much work for you, you could make a small fix to the current physical, and so we put them to the next versions? Please

Well,the williams led,it's a rFactor bug,so every modder except one didn't fix it,even mmg wasn't able to fix it.It's only working if you add the LED to the steerring wheel object.I will try to find a solution about this.
Patrick34
Patrick34
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HaRdCoReC Tue 17 Mar - 21:30

That beauti Great Job !

HaRdCoReC
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  NPanic Tue 17 Mar - 22:18

Patrick34 wrote:
NPanic wrote:

Please,don't download this mod,it's just a stolen one and packed with another stolen mod...
Wait my new version.

DI3GO wrote:Hello! congratulations for the mod, I present myself, I'm an admin Spanish league (PDK, LigaPaddock-F1) and probably will use your mod. There is a small bug in Williams, of gears LEDs do not work, yes the display with the speed and running but no lights. This has solution? I remember in other mods from previous years, with the RedBull was the same, having the LEDs on the chassis did not work ... but if not possible, could not add the LEDs at the wheel, though not actually be there? as an improvement for example, is that the driver will use the Williams in my league, the missing ...

Well,the williams led,it's a rFactor bug,so every modder except one didn't fix it,even mmg wasn't able to fix it.It's only working if you add the LED to the steerring wheel object.I will try to find a solution about this.

OK Patrick I totally respect your work and love the mod and its ability to change the Talent files of the drivers to make it as realistic as you want it to be... this is something that other f1 mods for rfactor dont have so well done so I will delete the SRL mod Smile.. and PLEASE dont make the physics in the next update like the VF modding team.. their cars are just undriveable they are spinning all over the place due to high torque. i know that this is because i dont have a wheel and play on keyboard but think about us poor guys who dont have money to buy one Wink again thanks and i hope the sauber & torro rosso issue will be gone in the next update

NPanic
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  F1SimulatorManiac Tue 17 Mar - 22:58

NPanic wrote:
Patrick34 wrote:
NPanic wrote:

Wait my new version.

OK Patrick I totally respect your work and love the mod and its ability to change the Talent files of the drivers to make it as realistic as you want it to be... this is something that other f1 mods for rfactor dont have so well done so I will delete the SRL mod Smile.. and PLEASE dont make the physics in the next update like the VF modding team.. their cars are just undriveable they are spinning all over the place due to high torque. i know that this is because i dont have a wheel and play on keyboard but think about us poor guys who dont have money to buy one Wink again thanks and i hope the sauber & torro rosso issue will be gone in the next update

The torque is a fact that theese turbo F1 cars has...if you don't want torque go and play with codemasters with all the aids on man ! I think this is silly. this is a simulator not a game. It's good that Patrick try to give us realistic mods, it's silly of this complaining and stupid requests....you need practice to drive and if you don't have a wheel, save or make money to buy it. or play with need for speed kinda games.
F1SimulatorManiac
F1SimulatorManiac
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

http://www.f1simulatormaniac.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mkukic Tue 17 Mar - 23:19

Patrick34 wrote:
NPanic wrote:

Wait my new version.

I don't know what happened with SRL 2015 F1 mod, but he released mod with all cars before you. Till version 2.6 it was different from your current mod, and when you released beta 0.1, SRL was released in version 2.9 which was copy/paste of your mod...

mkukic
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  NPanic Tue 17 Mar - 23:55

F1SimulatorManiac wrote:
NPanic wrote:
Patrick34 wrote:
NPanic wrote:

Wait my new version.

The torque is a fact that theese turbo F1 cars has...if you don't want torque go and play with codemasters with all the aids on man ! I think this is silly. this is a simulator not a game. It's good that Patrick try to give us realistic mods, it's silly of this complaining and stupid requests....you need practice to drive and if you don't have a wheel, save or make money to buy it. or play with need for speed kinda games.

i know why the torque is there (due to the MGU electric components that give instant power) and I am a quite good driver its just that I broke my logitech wheel and have to play on keyboard.. nevermid PS: The solution for the sauber and torro rosso problem is to set everything on maximum in rFactor Config.. it works for me now

NPanic
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick34 Wed 18 Mar - 7:07

mkukic wrote:

I don't know what happened with SRL 2015 F1 mod, but he released mod with all cars before you. Till version 2.6 it was different from your current mod, and when you released beta 0.1, SRL was released in version 2.9 which was copy/paste of your mod...

Every modder say that he is stealer...He just copy paste mod and blame it's his one...
I released a private version to some people and he got it
Patrick34
Patrick34
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skalpiran Wed 18 Mar - 11:58

Mercedes looks amazing!

Skalpiran
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis_Marin Wed 18 Mar - 12:27

Patrick, the new version will have visual DRS ? Great job!

Luis_Marin
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  mkukic Wed 18 Mar - 14:42

Patrick34 wrote:
mkukic wrote:

Every modder say that he is stealer...He just copy paste mod and blame it's his one...
I released a private version to some people and he got it

OK... Be careful when sharing unreleased versions with "friends".

One more question... Is it possible to have KERS and DRS with this mod?

mkukic
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] F1 2015 by Patrick34 Beta v0.2 - Page 5 Empty VERSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  TanaSiC Thu 19 Mar - 2:23

Patrick, let's please put versions of mods v0.5, v1.0 then, then v1.5 v2.0 and then, no, please, shit over with your idiocies v0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4 Never see v1.0. Thank you.

TanaSiC
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick34 Thu 19 Mar - 6:32

TanaSiC wrote:Patrick, let's please put versions of mods v0.5, v1.0 then, then v1.5 v2.0 and then, no, please, shit over with your idiocies v0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4 Never see v1.0. Thank you.
1.0 will be these cars with all updates of the season from australia to abu dhabi.
2.0 will be codemasters.
Patrick34
Patrick34
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis_Marin Thu 19 Mar - 13:20

When the new version is released ?

Luis_Marin
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  TanaSiC Thu 19 Mar - 15:07

Patrick34 wrote:
TanaSiC wrote:Patrick, let's please put versions of mods v0.5, v1.0 then, then v1.5 v2.0 and then, no, please, shit over with your idiocies v0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4 Never see v1.0. Thank you.
1.0 will be these cars with all updates of the season from australia to abu dhabi.
2.0 will be codemasters.
why 2.0 codemasters??

TanaSiC
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick34 Thu 19 Mar - 16:38

TanaSiC wrote:
Patrick34 wrote:
2.0 will be codemasters.
why 2.0 codemasters??
cause 2.0 codemasters.
Patrick34
Patrick34
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick34 Thu 19 Mar - 16:39

Luis_Marin wrote:When the new version is released ?
I hope next week Smile
Patrick34
Patrick34
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis_Marin Thu 19 Mar - 18:50

Patrick34 wrote:
Luis_Marin wrote:When the new version is released ?
I hope next week Smile
And... the new version will have visual DRS ?

Luis_Marin
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next